We Are Hiring
Join Transworld's Global Team of Expert Business Advisors
At Transworld, the business advisor is the primary professional responsible for a successful transfer of a business form a seller to a buyer. Our advisors work with buyers and sellers in a consultative role to ensure that a business is properly prepared, valued, marketed, and successfully transitioned.
Business advisors must have a real estate salesperson or broker’s license from the California Department of Real Estate. We offer significant training on the specifics of selling business opportunities.
A successful candidate will have well rounded business experience, a strong understanding of financials, and a problem-solving skill set to help guide clients through the process of the sale. Some of the best advisors are previous clients!
- MBA or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Experience working with or in a small business
- Experience with basic financials, Office 365, CRM
- Organized and a good listener
- Excellent communication skills: written, oral, and social media
- Comfortable working with a wide variety of people with all kinds of backgrounds.